Hi, I’m originally from Prague. I used to be a skinny ballet dancer but I only weighted 63kg and had low confidence. Because of my look, I was quite often targeted by bigger guys, and I wasn’t happy about it.
I always loved fitness, read many fitness magazines and trained on my own, and one day in 2009, I decided that I had enough of being just a skinny dancing stick. I decided to improve myself and move into fitness and to go abroad. My choice came from my heart, and my choice was Australia.
The plan was to learn English to be able to train people at the gym in both English and Czech languages one day. So I took the CHALLENGE and went on my own to Australia for one year, which changed everything.
Why choose me
I’ve worked in the fitness industry for over twelve years. I differ from many other fitness professionals in the following ways:
I`m a world-class classically trained ballet dancer who has been physically training for over 30 years. I have both a deep understanding of the human body and also a focused and disciplined approach which I apply to train my clients.
As well as being a fully qualified Cert III and IV Personal Trainer, I also have a plethora of other qualifications. I don`t stop learning, I constantly educate myself with leaders of the fitness industry such as Tony Boutagy, Dr. Layne Norton, Dr. John Rusin, Mark Buckley and many others.
We sit down together, and we set up realistic and achievable goals based on your health, physical assessment, background and lifestyle.
I`ll help you achieve any of these different objectives, such as: Lose Body Fat, Build Muscle, Get Stronger, Improve Fitness and Performance, Boost Confidence, Improve Ballet Skills, Become More Flexible
My most significant focus is TECHNIQUE – training and attention to details allow my clients to get the most out of their time in the gym. My focus is on performing movements correctly to limit the chance of injury and achieve goals faster.
Most importantly, I LOVE what I do – this is literally what I breathe for. I care about my clients, I pass my knowledge on, and I spread my passion for health and fitness to those around me.
- Interval Training – The Science of Intensity, Australian Combat & Exercise (2022)
- Certified Online Trainer – Online Trainer Academy (2020)
- PPSC, Certified Pain-Free Performance Specialist (2020)
- Level 1 Precision Nutrition, Certificate in Exercise Nutrition (2018)
- Rehabilitation of the Lower Back, Knee and Shoulder – Ph.D. Tony Boutagy, Boutagy Fitness Institute (2017)
- Autophagy, Fasting and Ketosis – Ph.D. Tony Boutagy, Boutagy Fitness Institute (2017)
- Pre and Post Pregnancy & Exercise Course – Claire Norgate (2017) FMA Certification, Strength Coach, FMA Strength Institute (2017)
- Strength System Team Lilliebridge seminar (2017)
- FMA Strength training Level 3 (Mark Buckley FMA Strength Institute) (2016)
- FMA Strength training Level 1 – Mark Buckley FMA Strength Institute (2014, 2015)
- ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coach Level 1, Sydney (2015)
- Level 3 Fat Loss Certification for Personal Trainers Boutagy Fitness Institute (2015)
- FMA Strength training Level 2 – Mark Buckley FMA Strength Institute (2015, 2016)
- Level 1 GPP (General Physical Preparedness), Certification for Personal Trainers Boutagy Fitness Institute (2016)
- Reverse Dieting and Bodybuilding Workshop with Dr. Layne Norton, Melbourne (2014)
- Level 2 Fat Loss – Certification for Personal Trainers Boutagy Fitness Institute (2014)
- Level 2 Strength & Hypertrophy Certification for Personal Trainers Boutagy Fitness Institute (2013)
- Level 1 Powerlifting Coach, Powerlifting Australia Sydney (2012)
- Certificate Ill. and IV. in Fitness – Australian College of Sport and Fitness (2011)
- School of Mentor Petr Stach, Master of Europe – Personal Training and Training for Bodybuilders, Prague (2008)
- Bachelors Degree in Pedagogy of Dance (Classical Ballet) HAMU Academy of Performing Arts (Prague) (2003-2007)
- Diploma of Dance – Prague Dance Conservatory (1992-2000)